What will I learn?
During this Polish course you will:
• Learn some basic grammar (including the present tense), vocabulary and phrases to help develop your communication skills, for example, forming short sentences, asking simple questions and giving appropriate responses
• Practise speaking Polish and working on pronunciation in pairs and small groups, using a variety of different activities and using topics such as friends and family, shopping, likes and dislikes
• Be offered home study tasks to help practise Polish between sessions
• Begin to gain an insight into Polish life and culture
• Make progress at your own individual pace. All groups have a mixture of learners who all learn in different ways and at different paces. The tutor will work with you to ensure you achieve your learning aims and enjoy the sessions.
Is this course for me?
This course is for those who have completed Polish Beginners Part 1 or those who have learnt a little of the language previously and are familiar with using basic greetings, asking/answering questions about yourself and others, numbers.
What do I need to bring?
A pen and Paper.
How will I know that my skills have improved?
At the start, you will decide (with help from your tutor) what you want to get out of the course. You will have the opportunity to review your progress and at the end of the course you will have the chance to reflect on what you have learnt and how your skills have improved.
Please complete our online self-assessment to help you decide which is the right level for you.
Course Code: J1LA116ALM Last Updated : 2020-06-06 11:00:04
Brochure Course Code: J1LA116A
All Adult Learning classes are now online and will be taught with some online face to face teaching & demonstration, guided work and feedback opportunities with a tutor as appropriate.