What will I learn?
During this Polish course you will:
• Develop your basic Polish knowledge through the use of a variety of different activities working in pairs and as a whole group
• Be introduced to the past tense for regular and irregular verbs
• Increase your vocabulary and develop your communication skills using a topic based approach
• Be offered home study tasks to help you practise between sessions
• Gain an insight into Polish life and culture
• Make progress at your own individual pace. All groups have a mix of learners who all learn in different ways and at different paces. The tutor will work with you to support you in achieving your learning aims and enjoy the sessions.
Is this course for me?
This course is for those who have completed a Polish Beginners course with Buckinghamshire Adult Learning or the equivalent of approximately 60 hours of study.
What do I need to bring?
A pen and paper.
How will I know that my skills have improved?
At the start, you will decide (with help from your tutor) what you want to get out of the course. You will have the opportunity to review your progress and at the end of the course you will have the chance to reflect on what you have learnt and how your skills have improved.
Course Code: J4LA111ALM Last Updated : 2019-09-05 11:41:02
Brochure Course Code: J4LA111A
BOOK THIS COURSE